Welcome to the AGILE Data Center
Home Page at ASDC
These pages provide updated information and services in support to the general scientific community for the mission AGILE, which is a small Scientific Mission of the Italian Space Agency (ASI) with participation of INFN, IASF/INAF and CIFS .
AGILE is devoted to gamma-ray astrophysics and it is a first and unique combination of a gamma-ray (AGILE-GRID) and a hard X-ray (SuperAGILE) instrument, for the simultaneous detection and imaging of photons in the 30 MeV - 50 GeV and in the 18 - 60 keV energy ranges.
The AGILE Mission Board (AMB) has executive power overseeing all the scientific matters of the AGILE Mission and is composed of:
- AGILE Principal Investigator: Marco Tavani, INAF-IAPS Rome (Chair)
- ASI Project Scientist: Paolo Giommi, ASI-ASDC
- ASI Mission Director: Fabio D'Amico, ASI
(Former ASI Mission Directors: Luca Salotti, up to September 20, 2010 and Giovanni Valentini up to January 22, 2015)
- AGILE Co-Principal Investigator: Guido Barbiellini, INFN Trieste
- 1 ASI representative: Elisabetta Tommasi di Vignano
(Former ASI representative: Sergio Colafrancesco up to June, 2010)
AGILE current spinning sky view
(Click here for previous pointing details)
Click here to access to AGILE Spinning FOV plotter
AGILE total intensity map up to Dec 25, 2012.